Monday, October 1, 2012

Challenge #42 - Art Journal

Our challenger for this month is Bebang...


I made an art journal… about my FB status! :) For this particular page, I used "My FB status" as my title and the journaling itself is my FB status that day: "It's weekend! Nothings urgent on my planner. Boys are peacefully playing. Hubby's busy shooting with pals. It's raining (love!). What to do?" 

I chose that status because I love everything in it! the peace was feeling the moment i was typing that line. The joy I had because it is raining. The comfort it brings because my family is fine and we are together! I hope i was able to show these emotions through this journal page :) 

So…. the challenge is: 

Create an art journal about one of your recent FB status… or twitter… or if you are not into these, any line of thought that has been going on in your head! ( It is a must to document it!  Someday, you will thank yourself you did! ) 

- you may add photos if you like. 
- I will share a little rak for the winner =)

Thanks Bebang for this fun and unique challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment