Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Challenge #31 : Guest Judge


Hi, I’m Sarah. I live in the sunny (most of the time) state of California, United States. Scrapbooking has always been a part of my life since my high school days, but it has recently become an everyday activity (aka. addiction)! On top of being a hobby, it helps me relax and relieve my stress. Besides, the best part about scrapbooking is there is no right or wrong way to do it, so I can never make a mistake at something I love!

I started scrapbooking as a way to write about my life and to document my struggles, thoughts, and dreams. Never in my wildest imaginations did I think that I would be able to create with such amazing design teams, see my work in printed publications, or be teaching at a handful of local scrapbook stores. Seriously, it’s been an amazing adventure.

...and yes, I'm that girl that always scraps about her oh-so-adorable dogs, Maui and Hilo.

****
Sarah is currently a design team member of manufacturers such as Imaginisce, Zutter, Kiki Art, Urban Swank.
Wow!!!
If you want to get to know more about her, please drop by her blog http://redoaklines.com/. I tell you, you'll be very inspired with what you see and read.

Thank you very much, Sarah! ~~~ From all of us here in Scrappers At SG.

2 comments:

  1. thanks Sarah for gracing us on this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you to all of you wonderful ladies for letting me be part of this blog! :)

    i really appreciate it!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete